Adtron’s speed control of dc motor using chopper unit is a versatile stand alone unit useful in the study & demonstration of the principle & working of a speed control of dc motor using chopper. The circuit consists of a square wave generator, square to triangular wave generator, comparator, isolation circuit, driver circuit & power transistor circuit. A motor load (l load) & lamp (r load) load is also provided. It is housed in an elegant metal cabinet with a well spread intelligently designed circuit layout on front panel. Multi-coloured test points are provided at various stages in the circuit to observe voltages & waveforms. Technical Specifications:
- Input: 230v, 50hz ac 1φ.
- Output: variable dc (0-12v) chopped output.
- Circuitry: square wave generator, square to triangle wave generator, comparator, isolation & driver circuit.
- Power Circuit: using power transistor.
- 12v / 1. 5 a dc motor (l load)
- 12v / 2a lamp load (r load)
- Mains on / off.
- Frequency adj.
- Speed control adj.
9 pin d connector for motor speed control of dc motor using chopper (make adtron/model 8548)
- Item Code: 8548
- Minimum Order Quantity: 1 Piece